Monday, November 28, 2011

Royal Blue Fall Wedding

I had the pleasure of planning this special August wedding for P & S. Like many of my clients, they welcomed me into their lives from engagement party to rehearsal dinner. I really felt like I knew them personally.


Not only were they warm and inviting, they were so easy to work with and trusted my professional opinion and advice. The minute I met them, I envisioned navy blue as the foundation marrying various shades of orange and pink colours - playing with various flowers that soften and romanticized the decor.




This wedding was unique in that it was hosted at the Royal College of Physicians which housed a beautiful room (formally a monastery) for both the ceremony and reception. The spacious area right outside the room sported a bright skylight and marble floors to which guests enjoyed cocktails. What made this unique was that the College is not open to the public to host private events - everything (from chairs and tables to linens and decor) was brought on site.



All photos were taken by: Darren Brown - photobybrown.com

Rentals - Partytime Rentals
Catering - Whalesbone Catering
Cake and cupcakes - Little Cakes
Flowers - Sage Designs




Wonderful time, wonderful people, wonderful wedding day!

1 comment: