Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beyond Events' mention in Wedding Bells

What an honour and privilege to be mentioned in the latest fall & winter 2010 edition of the Wedding Bells magazine as a "Planning Wedding Whiz". Check it out!

Event better is to be mentioned with someone I have worked with before. I'm proud to say that I have had the pleasure of working with Byron Brydges who is a professional photographer that captures "fashionable, editorial-style" moments of a bride and groom's wedding day. Way to go Byron!

Thanks so much to the editors for choosing Beyond Events. Couples make sure to use this magazine as a resource tool for ideas from real weddings, fashion, beauty tips and travel ideas - available both print and online!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Wendy, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    Congratulation for having an awesome wedding event! I'm so inspired that I want to do the wedding preparations for my sister when I read this blog. She decided to hold her wedding at Denver, venues there are cozy and have peaceful ambiance, fit for any event like a wedding. Hopefully, I can create a very memorable and unique theme for her wedding!

    Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete