Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Beyond Events!

Here's to a great year in Ottawa...since being back I have met many people: some acquaintances, some current and past clients, others are my business colleagues but I consider them all now my great friends!

I am so glad to be back and to be embraced by a warm and caring community. I felt it was only appropriate to gather family and friends to celebrate in many more years of Beyond Events!

Catering was provided by Whalesbone Catering - Kate is fantastic and if you haven't tried their Oyster House on Bank/Gladstone, you must! Superb, fresh and a wonderful experience!

Photography and credits to Van Tran Photography - excellent images capturing the fun, relaxing event.

Enjoy Van's images to music - voila:

No comments:

Post a Comment